Burlington Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Adult Coed Soccer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A great way for adults to stay active, meet new friends, and play soccer!
The purpose of the Adult Soccer Program is not only to promote and encourage adult participation in a sport, but also to provide a means of social fellowship in a recreational setting. To achieve these goals, the following guidelines are important to everyone.
- Soccer shoes and shin guards are a must! NO SHIN GUARDS – No Soccer!
- Good Sportsmanship is paramount in this program
- No profane language
- Teams will be allowed to begin a game with fewer than eleven players if necessary, but must have a minimum of seven
- All players must play a minimum of fifteen minutes during each game they attend
- The duration of the game shall be two equal periods of 45 minutes, unless otherwise mutually agreed upon
- The games will be played in accordance with current FIFA Rules of Play
- No slide tackles allowed
- Only those persons who are registered may participate